iPhones/iPads. Etc. can back up to iCloud.
How can you be Sure? Log In at https://www.icloud.com
Used up free 5GB?
Stop Photos Backups and do it another way-
Google Photos, for example
Google /Android?Samsung etc.. 15GB free storage.
Check Here http://drive.google.com
– Google Photos -Free. Cloud storage/backup of images. Thsi looks at the same database your Photos app looks at. It is NOT a Duplciate and adds features like WIFI Backup & Image Recognition.
– Google PhotoScan – Free – Different from Scannable- Specifically for Photos. Multiple takes to crop, remove reflections and parallax etc.
– Google Maps – Free – Log in & it remembers places you need & routes. Useful for calculating mileage for tax
– Google Calendar (Android+Iphone) – Iphone Calendar (Apple)
– Google App – Free- (Search in App Store) Looks like Google Home Page but with an added Button to Search for Images your camera taeks then tries to match Image against its enormous photo bank!
– SCANNABLE from Evernote. Free. More than just camera software, it corrects parallax, crops and joins together images. It auto-snaps when it ‘sees’ a Document’s pages! Speedy.
Saves as PDF or JPG locally to share or send any way you like